For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying. We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks.
TYPE: Supply Teachers
UK REGION: North East England
- Providing teaching staff to schools and colleges in Newcastle, Sunderland and surrounds.
- Potential to increase profitability through removal of invoice finance facility.
- GP £249k.
UK REGION: South of England
- High end staff i.e. project managers, QSs, estimators up to executive level.
- PSLs in place and strong CRM position.
- Senior team familiar with the industry.
- GP £1.315m.
UK REGION: Yorkshire & Humber
- Over 30,000 teacher placement days made per annum.
- Tuition services provided under LA contract.
- EBITDA £934K.
TYPE: Health Care
UK REGION: The Midlands
- Supplying locum GPs, and senior nursing staff.
- Strong regional position and contracted revenue streams.
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, just let us know