The importance of tax planning
In the current economic climate it is important to remain focused on the commercial objectives of your recruitment business. Consequently, you should be paying continued attention to both ongoing tax compliance and planning.
With ever-increasing stringency within our tax regime and regulations set by case law, announced by HMRC or within the annual Finance Acts, making use of our experienced specialists is a must.
Our corporate tax team is people focused and partner-led and our experts understand the importance of developing close relationships with all our recruitment clients. We strive to understand your business objectives and individual circumstances and, by doing so, we can provide appropriate compliance services and ensure your management team has important information at the right time.
Why UHY Hacker Young Recruitment?
We can provide you with a wealth of practical advice on mitigating tax exposure and will work in conjunction with you to make your strategic plans as tax efficient as possible.
We can help our clients, from small owner-managed businesses to publicly listed companies and international groups with significant cross-border transactions, at every stage of their business life-cycle including incorporation, re-structuring, floatation or even disposal.
We offer the full range of corporate tax services that you would expect from a Top 20* national accountancy network, from completion of tax returns and tax compliance to strategic tax planning and complex problem solving.
* Latest Accountancy Age and Accountancy Magazine league tables
Helping you with all aspects of tax compliance
Our range of corporate tax compliance services include:
- preparation of corporate self-assessment returns
- advice on tax payments
- assistance with elections for payments to be re-allocated to group members, or organising group payment arrangements
- capital allowance claims
- assistance with tax investigations (full or aspect enquiries)
- preparation of tax disclosures for financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- valuation of shares for corporation tax deductions etc
Helping you to plan ahead
As with all our recruitment clients, we are keen to ensure that your focus lies not just on compliance with the UK’s tax legislation, but also that you are considering the impact and benefits of planning ahead across all areas of your tax liability. We offer a wide range of corporate tax planning services, also internationally focused and cross-border planning, including:
- international structures and transfer pricing
- residence or permanent establishment issues
- controlled foreign corporations
- global interest relief
- double tax treaties and unilateral relief
- property matters
- relief for research and development
- year end planning
- pension schemes
- profit extraction/dividend planning
- seeking HMRC clearances
- intra-group transfers
- substantial shareholders exemption
- intangible assets regime relief
- purchase of own shares
- capital allowance reviews
- relief for interest
- joint ventures or membership of LLP’s
Tailoring our service to your needs
Whether you are looking purely for a compliance focused service or you would like us to take a full 360 degree view of your tax liabilities, our systems and services are flexible and we can tailor our offering to meet your requirements. We will plan your service needs with you and agree a fee with you prior to any work carried out. Ultimately, we are focused on you and helping you prosper.
The next step
If you would like further information on the services we can provide, or would like to arrange a meeting to discuss your specific requirements, please contact Stuart Hutchison on 0845 606 9632 or email him at email@example.com.