We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks.
UK REGION: South East
TURNOVER: circa £2.38m
- Well established. Strong second tier management. Significant scope for expansion.
- Retirement sale. Available as a bolt-on/relocatable.
- Draft 2016 T/o: c.£2.38m
- Net Profit: c.£380k
TYPE: Local Authority
UK REGION: UK
- A cloud-based service (SaaS), designed specifically to help local government departments manage their recruitment process.
- Recognised track record within the public sector: and is accredited to exacting security and operational standards, such as Govnet and G-Cloud.
- A well-established business with 75% of its turnover generated through recurring incomes and 94% renewal rates on contracts.
- Significant recent R&D investment has opened a new stream of future sales potential (to new and existing clients).
- Profitable business with significant growth potential
UK REGION: South East
TURNOVER: circa £1m
- Well Established. Strong second tier management. Significant scope for expansion.
- Retirement sale. Available as a bolt-on/relocatable opportunity.
- Draft 2016 turnover: c.£1m
- NP: c.£165k.
TYPE: Blue Chip Consulting
UK REGION: London
TURNOVER: circa £710k
- Turnover c£710,000 in YE16; Adjusted EBITDA has grown annually, reaching in excess of £320,000 in YE16
- On the PSLs of major business consulting clients such as Capgemini, Deloitte, KPMG, Accenture, EY
- Leasehold facilities within close proximity of many key clients
- Experienced team of consultants able to manage daily business activities in the absence of the shareholders
- MD prepared to provide a handover
- Extensive candidate database
Looking for acquisitions of technical recruitment businesses, supplying contract engineering and IT staff, to industry. Location and industry specialisation is not important. Price can be up to a maximum three times the EBITDA.
Seeking acquisitions, JVs or a diversity of resource sharing arrangements to build group in conjunction with strategic partners (Up to £20m Revenue).
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, just let us know. Follow our Twitter Feed @uhy4recruitment for regular done deal alerts.