For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying.
We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks.
UK REGION: London
TURNOVER: circa £1.18m with adjusted EBITDA c£355k.
• Provides candidates for short-term, long-term, permanent and daily supply roles.
• Strong regional client base with 100% retention rate.
• Extensive database of experienced candidates, including primary, secondary and specialist teachers.
• Provides in-house training with IFL certification.
• Experienced team of recruitment consultants with strong second-tier management structure in place.
UK REGION: North West and South East
TURNOVER: GP £1.18m; Adj. EBITDA at £360k
• Specialising in the provision of temporary candidates predominantly to the construction, industrial, driving and warehousing sectors.
• The company also provides candidates for permanent roles.
• Strong proprietary IT systems.
• High (c80%) customer retention rate. Top customer constitutes 10% of revenue.
• Approved supplier status with high profile customers.
TYPE: Domiciliary Care
UK REGION: East of England
• Established home care and recruitment agency operating in East Anglia.
• Mainly private client base.
• Income over £600k with good profits. Ideal for existing operator looking to expand.
• Approx. 600/700 care hours per week.
• Income Split £450k dom care, £150k agency.
Meanwhile on the Buy Side….
Searching for a recruitment agency specialising in engineering, manufacturing and IT, white collar. Should be mainly contract recruitment. Revenue £3m – £10m; Target EBITDA c£500k.
Preferred turnover £10m plus. A strong second tier management team willing to remain with the business and a loyal team of employees is preferred. Opportunities will be London and/or US based.
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, just let us know. Follow our Twitter Feed @uhy4recruitment for regular done deal alerts.