For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying.
We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks.
TYPE: Executive Search
UK REGION: North East
TURNOVER: circa £815k with adjusted EBITDA £145k.
• Specialising in board level and senior management appointments.
• Extensive candidate database with wide-ranging expertise within a variety of sectors.
• 80% client retention rate with long-standing relationships spanning over ten years.
• Leasehold premises located in North East England.
• Experienced 2nd tier management team.
UK REGION: South West
TURNOVER: circa £5.1m.
• Primarily industrial temporary staff to a range of extremely high profile companies across a range of business sectors.
• Based in the South West of England / M4 corridor.
• 70% of total company revenue is contractual.
TYPE: Legal & Professional
UK REGION: London
TURNOVER: Projected turnover at £400k; Adj. EBITDA at £214k
• Specialising in a full range of legal support roles, including paralegals.
• Client accounts include law firms and legal departments across the UK, concentrated within Greater London, including well known Legal 500 companies. Permanent and temporary positions filled from a constantly updated database of approximately 400 candidates.
• 85% repeat business from clients.
UK REGION: East of England
TURNOVER: circa £200k
• Specialist in providing both temporary and permanent staff to the construction industry.
• Large number of recurring placements.
• Fully managed business, with the directors having very little input in the day to day running, with no client contact.
• 95% temp placements. Excellent candidate generation processes in place. Averaging 75-140 placements a day.
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, just let us know. Follow our Twitter Feed @uhy4recruitment for regular done deal alerts.