Our Management Reporting Pack brings productivity to your boardroom
Getting up to date, accurate management information is vital when running a successful recruitment business.
Management information shouldn’t just include a profit and loss report and balance sheet. The addition of cashflow forecasting, budgeting and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reporting enables business owners to have the right information to make informed decisions such as investment, recruitment, staff performance, business expansion and so on.
UHY can offer a flexible approach in supporting recruitment businesses with their management information. This can be a fully outsourced service with a reporting pack provided to you on a monthly basis or hands-on support in preparing and reviewing the management information prepared in-house.
We use a range of cloud based systems, such as Xero and Futrli, to automate the management reporting as much as possible and present information clearly and concisely.
Full Management Reporting Pack
Our Reporting Pack brings productivity to your Boardroom with all the financial data you need to make business decisions.
The pack can include:
- Profit and loss, balance sheet, aged receivables and aged payables;
- Budget vs actual performance;
- Cashflow forecasting;
- Staff productivity including net fee income by consultant and average placement fees;
- Other KPIs such as profit margins, salary to net fee income, debtor days;
- Non-Financial Data such as number of CVs, interviews and placements.
This will enable you to:
- Keep team members and shareholders up to date with key financial information;
- Strategically plan for the future;
- Identify areas of your business that need improvement;
- Analyse consultants’ performance;
- Keep track of financial KPIs on a monthly basis.