Royal Bank of Scotland
When cash is tied up in unpaid invoices, growing your business can be difficult. At RBS Invoice Finance our products are designed to unlock cash quickly, releasing working capital to:
- Improve day-to-day cashflow
- Invest in future growth plans
- Or perhaps finance an acquisition
Unlocking cash. Unlocking business potential.
Security may be required. Product fees may apply.
For more information:
t. 0345 300 4024
We offer two types of invoice financing – it depends on how much of the credit control process you want to handle yourself.
You do the chasing: 100% confidential, and great for established businesses with credit control systems in place.
- You invoice, chase and collect payment from customers using your usual processes.
- You allocate the money against the sales ledger and bank the cash via a trust account.
We do the chasing: Great for new businesses, we’ll do the hard work of making sure your invoices get paid.
- We send customised statements and letters to your customers.
- We save you time by chasing payment on your behalf.
- We collect and allocate customers' payments to your account.
Requirements for invoice financing
We can fund anyone from a start-up to a PLC – we don’t need your first year’s accounts.
- Your invoices must be for business-to-business sales.
- It requires clean non-contractual debts.
For more information please contact Hazel Simpson, Local Director:
t. 0741 525 1261