Remove the administrative burden
We appreciate that complying with statutory obligations is a significant and time-consuming responsibility which many recruitment business owners find onerous. Failure to comply can have serious consequences and can even result in your company being struck off. The prosecution of the directors can also lead to disqualification for up to 15 years.
So to help you avoid these pitfalls and to remove the administrative burden from your responsibility our responsive and reliable company secretarial team can leave you free to focus your efforts on the day-to day demands of running and growing your recruitment business safe in the knowledge that all your statutory obligations are being met.
Helping you with compliance issues
If you are looking for a straight forward, annual compliance service we can help with the following:
- maintaining your company’s statutory registers electronically
- preparing and filing the Annual Return
- accounts approval documents
- providing a registered office address
Looking to form a recruitment company
We are able to provide you with the full range of company secretarial services and can advise on the suitability of each, depending on whether your business is a:
- private company limited by shares
- Public Limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- private company limited by guarantee
We are also able to arrange place of business registration for overseas companies operating in the UK.
And if you’re worried about the complexity of the process to set up a private or public company you can use our electronic incorporation facility meaning your company could be set up within 24 hours.
To ensure all your incorporation needs are met we can guarantee to:
- advise you on the availability of your proposed company name, ensuring that we deal with any issues surrounding any potentially sensitive words
- prepare the necessary documentation for the company’s first board meeting
- issue any share certificates
- complete the statutory registers
And if you are looking for additional, specialist support…
We can advise and help you implement all types of corporate transactions including:
- allotment, transfer and transmission of shares
- creation of new share classes
- Subdivision, consolidation or re-designation of share capital
- bonus or capitalisation issues
- drafting and re-drafting Articles of Association
- company purchase of own shares or redemption of shares
- group re-structuring
- intra group share transfers and applications for stamp duty relief
- dividend vouchers and minutes
- preparation of dormant accounts
- change of company name
- re-registration of private companies as public companies
- re-registration of public companies as private companies
- re-registration of private companies as unlimited companies
- re-registration of unlimited companies as private companies
- company searches in the UK and most jurisdictions across the world
- striking off an unwanted company
We are long-term players and are therefore used to working with other professionals in order to give you the best advice, such as our in-house tax advisers and corporate financiers and also with our close network of solicitor contacts.
And, importantly, we understand the need to be flexible in the way we operate in order to suit your specific requirements.
Benefit from our knowledge and experience
Our skilled team of qualified Chartered Secretaries can advise you on aspects of company law, from the routine annual compliance through to more complex areas requiring specialist advice and technical expertise.
We provide a comprehensive suite of services tailored to the individual requirements of each recruitment company, delivered in a proactive and efficient manner. We will make sure you keep on top of things – so that’s one very important worry off your mind.
The next step
If you would like further information on our company secretarial services, or would like to arrange a meeting to discuss your specific requirements, please contact Stuart Hutchison on 0845 606 9632 or email him at email@example.com