For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying.
We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks.
TYPE: Energy and Commodity Trading
UK REGION: South of England
TURNOVER: £1m; EBITDA £300k.
• Specialist recruitment agency operating on a global scale, offering both temporary and permanent recruitment services.
• Provides candidates for a range of roles within energy and commodity trading, including accounting, finance, HR and secretarial.
• Works extensively for FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 companies. Worldwide client connections, incorporating a number of prosperous countries in Europe and Asia
• Strong second-tier management team able to run operations on a day-to-day basis.
• Turnover in excess of £1m, adjusted EBITDA of c£300k.
TYPE: Automotive and energy
UK REGION: UK Wide
TURNOVER: £1.75m; GP £1.32m; Adj. EBITDA £86kk.
• Main activity is the recruitment of contract engineers for the automotive industry. Focussed on powertrain, electrical and associated areas, with potential to expand into additional disciplines.
• Recent expansion into the environmental sector, focussing on energy and sustainability within construction, offering further potential.
• Established supplier to major blue chip clients, benefitting from ongoing, increasingly high demand for staff, with scope to gain additional clients and significantly increase turnover/profit.
• Valuable contractual arrangements in place, with automatic processes enabling straightforward administration of the business.
• Current contractors provide ongoing revenue of £1.75m per annum with minimal director level input required.
• Entirely relocatable
• Turnover of circa £1.75m with EBITDA of £86k.
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, just let us know. Follow our Twitter Feed @uhy4recruitment for regular done deal alerts.