For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying. We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks – if you’d like to find out more, just let us know.
TYPE: Commercial, Industrial
UK REGION: Southern England
- EBITDA £23K
- Operating for over 30 years with a highly regarded reputation within the regional recruitment sector.
- Variety of national blue chip clients such as, Garmin and P&O.
- Retainable management team.
- Leasehold property included within the sale.
- Retirement sale
TYPE: Catering, hospitality & events
UK REGION: Oxfordshire
- Net profit £200k
- Offers both permanent & temporary recruitment solutions across Oxfordshire, Bucks and some parts of Gloucestershire.
- Clients include Michelin Star restaurants, gastro pubs, 3, 4 & 5* hotels and many of Oxford’s Universities.
- 3 billing Consultants and a Director that in the last 12 months has come away from a billing role to develop the business in other areas.
- Based out of a small leased office in rural Oxfordshire
UK REGION: Austin, Texas
TURNOVER: circa £8m
- EBITDA of circa £1.1m.
- Recruits for contract, project, and permanent placements.
- Located in Austin tech hub. Split between contract/project/permanent.
- Impressive reputation. Experienced and skilled employees. Highly skilled market manager and recruitment team.
- Large database of technology talent. Network of client relationships.
TYPE: IT, Engineering
UK REGION: UK Wide
- Net profit £0.8k
- Perm and temp candidates into clients including FTSE100/250.
- Client sectors including aerospace, gas turbine/energy & managed IT services.
- Strong second tier management structure minimises reliance on shareholders for day-to-day management of operations.
- Strong pipeline of work secured through multi-year contracts.
- Current premises have capacity for expansion.