For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying.
We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks.
UK REGION: South East
• A specialist medical recruitment company formed in 2010. The founders (also doctors) identified a clear deficiency of quality healthcare recruitment services in the UK.
• Invoice factoring in place.
• 95% NHS work. On national CPP framework.
• Huge database consisting of more than 40,000 doctors and over 3,000 nurses.
• Offers are invited based on up to 90% share transfer.
UK REGION: UK Wide
TURNOVER: £7.5m; Adj. EBITDA £480k.
• Provides specialist recruitment for schools, colleges, further education facilities and SEN schools.
• Associated service offerings include payroll, HR, training, DBS checks, health &safety and building services.
• Utilises over 300 active clients, with long-lasting relationships
• Strong and experienced second-tier management team
• Holds quality standard accreditations from DCFS and REC Audited Education.
• T/O of £7.5m, with adjusted EBITDA of £480k.
UK REGION: UK Wide
• Niche expertise in Health, Safety, and Environmental recruitment: servicing high profile clients, across multiple sectors, for over a decade
• Database of 29,000+ health, safety and environmental professionals.
• The company generates regular turnover from permanent and interim placements.
• Various unique service features and strong relationships with IOSH and NCRQ.
• Turnover £530,000 Profit £30,000
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, just let us know. Follow our Twitter Feed @uhy4recruitment for regular done deal alerts.