For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying.
We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks.
TYPE: Franchised Motor Dealerships
UK REGION: East of England
TURNOVER: Revenue £510K; GP £380k; Adj. EBITDA £195k.
• Placement of permanent and temporary staff such as general managers, senior financial managers and all sales, service and parts personnel required in the operation of a retail vehicle franchise organisation in the UK and, to a lesser extent, overseas.
• Preferred supplier for Mercedes Benz, Inchcape, Jardine Motors Group, Marshalls Motor Group and Perrys Motor Group.
• Provides permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients operating in the UK motor trade industry.
• Considered to be one of the industry leaders in the provision of accountants and systems specialists.
• Revenue £510K; GP £380k; Adj. EBITDA £195k.
• Excellent management structure that is non-reliant on the existing shareholders & an operational infrastructure that is capable of thriving & growing with additional resources.
• Boasts a candidate database in excess of c35k.
TYPE: Management Consulting
UK REGION: London
TURNOVER: Revenue £3.345m; GP £1.32m; Adj. EBITDA £345k.
• Group of specialist recruitment and consultancy companies focusing on knowledge and information management, market research, and project, programme, and change management.
• Permanent and temporary placements.
• Revenue £3.345m; GP £1.32m; Adj. EBITDA £345k.
• Several years experience in a niche sector of the recruitment industry, recognised as leading players in the sector.
• Database of over 50k candidates.
• Operates UK-wide with a strong presence in London alongside blue-chip clients including the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
• Placed c8k candidates in temporary & permanent roles over the past 10 yrs.
• Dominant entity in the knowledge & information management sector & has recently expanded into market research.
If you’d like to find out more about any of the opportunities above, just let us know. Follow our Twitter Feed @uhy4recruitment for regular done deal alerts.