For many recruitment businesses, an acquisition can provide a great deal of acceleration towards the owners’ end goals. We can advise on whether an acquisition is right for you, the attributes you should be looking for in a target and the price you should be paying. We can work on acquisition mandates where we look at off market opportunities as well as those that are on the market. Please do get in touch either with Marie Pegram or James Price for a detailed discussion. In the meantime here are some “on the market” opportunities that caught our eye in recent weeks – if you’d like to find out more, just let us know.
TYPE: Transport and Logistics
UK REGION: West Midlands
- EBITDA £265K
- Well invested in systems and IT to address sector regulation changes
- Strong management team
TYPE: Technical, Property, and Construction
UK REGION: Home Counties
- EBITDA £273k
- Strong regional presence
- Experienced core team
TYPE: Management Consultancy
UK REGION: UK Wide
- EBITDA of circa £670k.
- The company has won many prestigious awards within the industry including, ‘Best Management Consultancy Recruitment Firm’ (2015).
- 2 UK properties included within the sale, but with significant capacity for expansion.
- The company boasts long-standing relationships with its clients, working within well-known businesses such as IBM, McKinsey and Grant Thornton.
- Second-tier management team applicable to maintain the company’s success and enable a smooth transition for a new buyer.
- 35%of revenue is due to export sales.
- Consultants are multi-lingual and so able to reach a vast spread of candidates and industries.
TYPE: Engineering, Marine, Construction
UK REGION: Scotland
- EBITDA £477K
- Blue chip clients
- Potential for expansion UK wide