Book here for free for a must attend event if you want to know the answers to these questions:
- The economic forecast for 2016 and beyond – what should I factor into my plans?
- What will the Dividend Tax changes cost me?
- Will the Budget impact my profit – is the Chancellor targeting Umbrella and Limited Company Contractors?
- How can I engage my team to increase productivity and profit?
- How can technology improve my profit?
- How can I be the news and increase my brand awareness?
- How can thought leadership increase my profits?
- What simple steps can I take to increase the value of my business?
- What are the different ways of extracting value from my business?
- Completing the sale – how to be prepared and avoid the pitfalls of due diligence?
- How can I avoid losing value during the completion process?
Including the opportunity to ask experts your specific questions. You will come away from the seminar with valuable and practical actions that will increase your profit and the value of your business.
Venue: RBS Bishopsgate, 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA
Date: Tuesday, 19 January 2016
Time: 8:30am registration and coffee, starts 9:00am. Concludes with buffet lunch and networking at 1:00pm. Full agenda available here.
To book your place for free: http://owner-agency-dream.eventbrite.co.uk
Booking queries: Call Georgina Luxford on 020 3145 0605
Strictly Agency Owners Only